FNRBC CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES:
The safety of our members, staff and visitors is our utmost concern. The church facilities will be closed until further notice. Sunday services will be held via Livestream on Facebook and our website, and weekly bible study and prayer will be held via teleconference call effective Sunday, March 15, 2020.
Bible Study/Prayer Line Teleconference Call in: (978) 990-5000; Code: 489360#
WHAT WE’RE DOING
We are taking the following precautions at FNRBC facilities:
- Providing hand sanitizer. We have placed hand sanitizer stations at all building entrances. Please use them when you are unable to wash your hands.
- Disinfecting our buildings. The surfaces within FNRBC’s facilities, including our meeting rooms and classrooms, are cleaned and disinfected daily. For public gatherings such as Bible study and our Sunday worship services, all surfaces are cleaned both before and after the event.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
There are simple measures you can take to protect yourself and help us reduce the spread of Coronavirus in our community.
- Practice fist and elbow bumps instead of hugging or shaking hands.
- Take advantage of our church sanitizing stations, particularly after sneezing, coughing and touching regularly used surfaces. We encourage members and guests to bring their own hand sanitizers as well.
- Wash your hands often, particularly after using the restroom.
If you feel sick or are caring for someone who is sick:
- Stay home unless you are seeking medical treatment.
- Limit your participation in community activities. Many of our services, fellowships and events have streaming options on our website and on Facebook Live.
- Plan to call into ministry meetings instead of attending them in person.
- Dispose of used tissues right away.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and others with unwashed hands.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water as often as you can. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- If you are not near a sink, use hand sanitizer. Sanitize all of the skin on your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Refrain from shaking your hands to dry them.
- Engage in respiratory etiquette by coughing and sneezing into the bend of your elbow.
- Sanitize freshly touched surfaces in your home, school or office daily.
- Avoid coming in close contact with those who appear unwell.
- Learn the additional measures that high risk, vulnerable individuals should take.
- Stay up on current events.