VISION FOR THE CHURCH
Building Relationships Through Christ: Family, Church &Community
"For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building. According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ" I Cor. 3:9-11
Being a dynamic spiritual church empowered by the Holy Spirit to share Christ in the community and the world through preaching, teaching, discipleship, educating, evangelizing and praise. Having"A God Size Vision with God Size Faith"; Stewards Worshiping God in Spirit and in Truth to respond in obedience to His Leadership.
This body of Christ must know how to trust God corporately and individually.
This Church will be a continued spiritual experience, growing in the knowledge of God through personal Devotions, studying the Word, and Prayer, thereby creating meaningful relationship with God and fellow believers. When entering this temple we should be ready to worship and give praise. Upon departing from this temple of worship the saints will be ready to serve with total commitment to Christ.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Double the outreach efforts for lost souls (Winning 165 families within 2 years)
- Purchase our own functional place for worship
- Implement a holistic wellness ministry (health care on all levels-Providers)
- Community Development & Outreach (Establish a Summer Youth Camp)
- Establish a Before/After Card & Grade School Pre-K to 12
- Promoting Education (promote to provide scholarships for higher education & learning trades, & Computer Skills)
- Establish or becoming a part of a credit union (This allows the congregation to have some form of economic empowerment and assist in our people in becoming good Christian Stewards)
- Establishing a Transitional Housing Institution
- Establishing a Social Service Resource Center/with Providers
- Strengthen families (Seniors, Youth, Males, Females, Married Couples, and Singles.
- Establishing a Biblical, Discipleship/Evangelism Institute
- Establishing a Christian Music & Recording Studio
- Establishing a Functioning Christian Addiction Center(Working with individuals and their families with all types of addictions such as gambling, sex, over eating,
drinking, pornography, drugs, etc.) When dealing with addiction it ought not be departmentalized, we must deal with the cause of the behavior & renewing minds for change.
- This church must become Missions Driven (Local, National & International)
- High and Low Technology - Stewardship Opportunities
- Preparing our parents and youth to be strong Christians, holding to the values of Jesus the Christ in spite of the world's diversity that now challenges the church in the 21st century.